“SS&G Assurance Internship: A great learning experience in a great environment with a staff that has a wealth of knowledge in accounting.”
Akron, OH2013VERIFIED INTERN

- The variety of work that you do helps you figure out what you would like to do in the future.

- Great work environment and company culture.

- Everyone that works there is friendly and always happy to help.

I can't say that I didn't like anything about the internship. There will be times where you will have a little bit of down time but even that could be used to your advantage.

Accounting, as a profession, has a very intense busy season which is commonly known as tax season. You will put in a lot of hours working. We know this because it's always talked about when looking for a company to start a career with. SS&G cares about their employees having a great work-life balance. They offer great flexibility and tons of perks. You will not be upset with what SS&G has to offer.