Sikich Internship Program logo

Sikich Internship Program
Sikich

Akron, OH2020VERIFIED INTERN

I would recommend maybe asking interviewees about their habits regarding managing their time. The transition from being a student to working essentially a full time job is a big change. I think to be successful as an intern, a really important skill is time management. It's all a vital skill to achieve some sort of work-life balance. Inquiring about time management habits as well as what the interviewee does to relax. Taking care of yourself is important for managing stress and I think that's something to look for in an intern.