Schenck Internship Program logo

Schenck Internship Program
Schenck SC

“Long hours and challenging work made enjoyable.”
Milwaukee, WI2018VERIFIED INTERN

The people and culture, the support from team members and management, the extensive training, and the benefits and compensation.

The only thing I disliked was the long hours that are the nature of busy season. Nevertheless, I found the days going faster than an traditional 8 hour day.

Working for Schenck is like becoming part of a family. Socialize with your colleagues. They are great people and make the days much more enjoyable.

Advice to Management

I do not have any recommendations.