Schenck Internship Program logo

Schenck Internship Program
Schenck SC

“Another Schenck Intern turned Full-Time”
Milwaukee, WI2018VERIFIED INTERN

Learning. While in a public accounting internship, there is always a lot to take in and they did their best to expose us to as many different tasks as possible.

I feel like we did not get as much feedback throughout the internship as we should have. Everyone is busy during this time so it makes sense, but sometimes I would consistently do things wrong because I did not know they were wrong and managers would fix the mistakes themselves without telling us.

Give them your best effort and everything will work out. There are some days in training that can seem a little overwhelming, but that is why it is just training (and you get a lot of it) so stay the course and you will do just fine.