Schenck Internship Program logo

Schenck Internship Program
Schenck SC

“The best internship experience I could have asked for that helped me develop my accounting career.”
Appleton, WI2018VERIFIED INTERN

The buddy system that Schenck has developed is very helpful because you have that one person you can always go to if you have questions. There was lots of food the whole time which also helped the internship experience. I had a lot of variety while working at Schenck which helped me develop my accounting career more than I ever expected.

The training program needs a little work because we had about two weeks straight of training. The days were very long and I think it would be better if the training was done at each office, not all together.

My advice to potential interns looking to work at Schenck is to take full advantages of the opportunities that Schenck offers. Schenck is not just an accounting firm. Schenck wants to help you develop your career and will help you out in any way they can.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to figure out the right amount of interns. I feel like in Appleton, we had too many interns causing the workflow to be very slow. Some of us would go a day without getting new work and I felt like it was a waste of your money and my time for me to just sit there with nothing to do.