Rehmann's Internship  Program logo

Rehmann's Internship Program
Rehmann

“A highly exciting hands-on experience with great people!”
Ann Arbor, MI2018VERIFIED INTERN

I enjoyed feeling important to the firm. My work was without a doubt value-added to the firm and that was a fantastic aspect of my time spent there.

The feedback on your work does not come nearly as often as it needs to. This however comes with any busy-season internship as the other staff members are working to provide excellent customer service during such a hectic time of year.

The hiring odds were not as high as I assumed they were. Rehmann is very selective about who they choose to employ, with good reason. This highly selective process has definitely helped to build a fantastic organization with outgoing and personable employees.

Advice to Management

Encourage stronger feedback on a more consistent basis to ensure interns are really performing at their highest capabilities.