Moss Adams Summer Internship Program logo

Moss Adams Summer Internship Program
Moss Adams LLP

“Amazing Opportunity to Learn, Network, and Have Fun!”
Sacramento, CA2018VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship were that I felt as if I was highly valued and needed in the firm, supported by a lot co-workers, encouraged to ask questions, and trusted to work on several very high-profile clients.

The amount of flexibility caused me to have confusion sometimes. Not everything was always crystal-clear.

Please come in with a strong work-ethic, and the dedication to do your best. Even though management doesn't have high expectations for you, please set high standards for yourself in order to maximize your learning.

Advice to Management

Please offer a 2-year period (rather than 1-year) to complete the CPA exams and get the full bonus. Those who graduate in December are at a disadvantage since they have to go through busy season right away and don't have as much time to study for the CPA exam.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend