Marks Paneth LLP Internship Program logo

Marks Paneth LLP Internship Program
Marks Paneth LLP

“Learning - Developing - Succeeding”
New York, NY2019VERIFIED INTERN

The best part of the internship by far are the people that I worked with. They always had a smile on their face everyday and made me feel welcome and be a part of the Marks Paneth family.

There was nothing not to like about this internship. I genuinely had a great time here and I would love to come back and work here full time.

To all the candidates out there looking for an internship, Marks Paneth helps you develop into a professional and enhances all your skills and then some. I wish I knew a little more about excel and some of the shortcuts that could have made my workload easier but other than that, the best advice I can give is just to be yourself. Marks Paneth is a diverse group of people who respect each other and hangs out outside of the office. Don't be scared, believe in yourself and you will succeed.