Marks Paneth LLP Internship Program logo

Marks Paneth LLP Internship Program
Marks Paneth LLP

“Best Accounting Internship to learn from”
New York, NY2020VERIFIED INTERN

its very hands on, you are given the opportunity to learn, you are free to ask questions when you don't understand, and you learn how to put things you learned in school to use.

wish there was more available seats or at least permanent seats

I would advice them that it is okay to ask questions. we would rather ask questions and learn. its okay to make mistakes we are not expected to be professional accountants. we are students and this is our opportunity to learn.

Advice to Management

seating arrangements. I think with a more permanent seating arrangements interns wouldn't have to worry about finding a seat or struggle to find a seat.