KPMG Internship Program logo

KPMG Internship Program
KPMG LLP, KPMG LLP (Advisory)

3,701 Ratings

2,313
1,273

3,701 Intern Reviews
“Get ready to learn and be amazed!”
2020VERIFIED INTERN

Being able to connect with mentors and other new faces. It was enjoyable to talk to people over Skype for a good portion of the internship.

The online learning videos were a bit dry sometimes during the professional development module.

It would be great if you were to set as much time as you can for the internship. Try to focus on the internship and only on the internship. I wish I knew it would take more time than I originally thought some of the lessons were a bit lengthy but still interesting.

Advice to Management

More virtual group events would have been fun. We did intern trivia in groups and I really enjoyed seeing everyone contribute their ideas to figure out the answer.