KPMG Internship Program logo

KPMG Internship Program
KPMG LLP, KPMG LLP (Advisory)

2,790 Ratings

1,757

2,790 Intern Reviews
“Audit Internship Review”
Denver, COAugust 2020FORMER INTERN

It was a very hands on experience that built skills way beyond the knowledge of audit. It taught me how to interact with teams in the corporate world, client engagement, what to expect in my career, and how to reach out for help. So many resources were made available for me to succeed and if you put in the work and heart for the company, you can too.

Working the busy season. The 80 hour weeks were brutal but this is something that is made aware from the very first talk of public accounting and should not be a surprise to anyone.

Take the leap and take an internship with KPMG. The training is top notch, the company opens so many doors, and the benefits and people are incredible.