Go to Why Intern Here page
Frank, Rimerman + Co. LLP's Summer Internship logo

Frank, Rimerman + Co. LLP's Summer Internship
Frank Rimerman + Co. LLP

“The best accounting internship that anyone could want to have; this culture is amazing!”
Palo Alto, CA2018VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects were the people that I got to work with and be around as well as the rotational aspect of the internship. This was very helpful in opening my eyes to the different departments and what is actually done in these fields.

My least favorite part about the internship was the audit portion of it. I had higher expectations within these 2 weeks of rotations and those weren't met. The benefit of this though was that if I would've gone into a non-rotational program, I would've chosen audit and so this helped me know more about the department and I was happy about that.

Soak up all the information that you can throughout the internship and enjoy your time! There are great people throughout the firm and you won't know them until you reach out and get to know them.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend