Go to Why Intern Here page
Eide Bailly LLP Audit & Tax Internships logo

Eide Bailly LLP Audit & Tax Internships
Eide Bailly LLP

“How to Get Hands On Experience in the Auditing World”
Other (US)2019VERIFIED INTERN

The pros were that I was able to work directly with clients, that the staff was super easy to work with and receptive to my questions, the atmosphere/culture of the office fit in well with what I need, and that I learned a lot but still have constant opportunities to learn.

I wish that I had more time to take in the information and remember it. When it came to all the training it always ended up being an information overload, and just asking questions later on in the field. I wish that it hadn't quite been so much information at once but sometimes that is just how it ended up.

I would say to always take notes and be diligent about them. Managers liked to have you say back everything you completed to sort of confirm that everything the managers wanted to be done, got done. Always look back at previous work you completed, sometimes it will help you complete task more efficiently than before.