Go to Why Intern Here page
Eide Bailly LLP Audit & Tax Internships logo

Eide Bailly LLP Audit & Tax Internships
Eide Bailly LLP

“Challenging Work; Fun Culture.”
Minneapolis, MN2020VERIFIED INTERN

The company is intentional about creating a positive, amiable work culture where everyone is willing to help, motivated to do their jobs well, and able to have a good laugh at the end of the day. The work was challenging, but not overburdening for anyone at an appropriate stage in their accounting education.

I personally have taken a non-traditional track in the accounting degree and was not quite as prepared as I (or they) expected. This accentuated some learning curves in the internship, but everything worked out in the end.

The most important thing I can say is this: if YOU are motivated and enjoy being around people, this will be a great work space for you. I enjoyed going in to the office each day because it's a fun environment to work in. You can do accounting anywhere, but you can't find a better work culture than here.