Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP Internship Program logo

Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP Internship Program
Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP

“Industry leading experience”
Atlanta, GA2017VERIFIED INTERN

The opportunities I have been given to work on certain clients. I have seen a wide array of different work and have been able to figure out what I enjoy/don't enjoy.

I felt like I was always trying to make a good impression on people during my internship to get a full-time offer.

This is a great company to start at. It's not the big accounting firms but they work on a wide variety of large and small clients and it's a great experience.

Advice to Management

Prepare tasks for interns before they arrive. It's not always easy as interns finding work and it's especially hard to be productive when you can't find any.