Crowe LLP Internship Program logo

Crowe LLP Internship Program
Crowe LLP

“Crowe provides a realistic and competitive internship experience”
Indianapolis, IN2018VERIFIED INTERN

Working and travelling with my audit group was a wonderful aspect. Also, learning realistic audit approaches allowed me to gain a better understanding of the work I'd be doing after accepting the full time offer.

There wasn't much, if anything I didn't like about the internship. Getting stuck in traffic every now and then wasn't great, but it didn't happen often.

Do not be afraid to ask questions. Everyone there is not going to give you a hard time for asking questions. In fact, asking them will allow you to perform the job better.