CohnReznick Imagine More Internship Program logo

CohnReznick Imagine More Internship Program
CohnReznick LLP

“Intern gets Real-Life Experience in the Accounting World by Auditing Financial Statements of Various Companies”
Other (US)2019VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship were meeting the people who work in the firm, getting real-life experience by doing actual accounting work, and the "Fun Friday" events.

The interns were assigned to work on virtual teams to design a student ambassador program that the firm could implement. I didn't like the project because it was hard to coordinate with other team members and it took away time from my client work.

Don't worry about making the mistakes. The firm doesn't expect interns to know what they're doing. As long as you have a positive attitude, pay attention, and learn from your mistakes, you'll be fine.