Cherry Bekaert, LLP "Accelerate - Ready, Set, Grow" Internship logo

Cherry Bekaert, LLP "Accelerate - Ready, Set, Grow" Internship
Cherry Bekaert LLP

“Allowed me to gauge whether tax or audit better fit for me”
McLean, VA2015VERIFIED INTERN

I'm very grateful the internship allowed me to try out both audit and tax. It enabled me to see that I am better fit for audit, even though I came in thinking I would like tax more. The relationships I made and the industry experience I gained are definitely some of the best takeaways from the experience.

Interns did have a lot of down time, which was understandable because it was summer, but I would have liked a few more assignments to keep the time busy.

Never be afraid to ask questions! Everyone at CB is more than willing to ensure that you have the most valuable experience possible, and they recognize the fact that you will not know how to do everything right off the bat.