CBIZ Inc. and CBIZ Benefits and Insurance Services, Inc. Internship logo

CBIZ Inc. and CBIZ Benefits and Insurance Services, Inc. Internship
CBIZ MHM, LLC

“Valuable experience doing real work, not made up "intern projects"”
Philadelphia, PA2019VERIFIED INTERN

We are doing real work as interns that other full-time employees would have to do if we were not there. The work feels meaningful. We received many trainings on the various departments in the office and the industry as a whole. The pay is good and the office is in a great area (Rittenhouse Square).

I was somewhat isolated from the rest of the office. CBIZ RPS is spread among 3 floors of the building in Philadelphia so I had limited, if any, interaction with people on other floors or outside of my team. The interns were all separated and grouped with their respective teams which was great for asking questions and receiving guidance on projects, but the interns did not get to spend a lot of time together day to day, aside from trainings.

Everyone appreciates having interns to help with their usual workload, and interns are treated with nothing but respect. There are many opportunities to learn about your specific department or others within the office or the industry. If you are motivated and curious, it will be a very meaningful experience.