Go to Why Intern Here page

Overall Quality of Life Rating

42 Quality of Life Intern Reviews
Costa Mesa, CA2019VERIFIED INTERN
Quality of Life Comments

Something unique about BDO is the value placed on work/life balance and flexibility. Even as an intern, we had great control over our schedule. There weren't really set times you had to clock in and out. As long as you finished your work, you were able to come in or leave whenever. For example, if you had a doctor's appointment in the morning, you could just come in later and then make up the missed hours that evening or later on in the week.