Baker Tilly Accounting Internship logo

Overall Interview Process Rating

30 Interview Process Intern Reviews
Indianapolis, IN2019VERIFIED INTERN
Interview Process Comments

I really appreciate the hiring process at Baker Tilly. I applied for an internship a year ago, and was not offered a position - I was however, asked to come and do a job shadow for a day, which I did. I was then contacted by the campus recruiter to apply again, and was then interviewed by phone, and then once in the office with multiple employees present. It was a pretty painless process, as they spell out what they are looking for in a candidate, and they really spend the time getting to know you in the interviews, which made everything less intimidating.