Baker Tilly Accounting Internship logo

Baker Tilly Accounting Internship
Baker Tilly US, LLP

“If you want to learn a lot and meet great people come to Baker Tilly.”
Washington, DC2019VERIFIED INTERN

Working in the field with staff and clients. Attending events with staff to network and better get to know those who I may be working with.

We were required to do an Experimental Learning Project (ELP) as part of the internship. I would of much rather gained more work experience.

I would say it is important to understand what you are getting into before beginning this internship. I knew, so it made the internship all the more better. Be sure to plan ahead and do your research to make sure Baker Tilly is the right company for you.

Advice to Management

I think all parts of the internship were adequate. The internship was planned out with helpful training and fun events to help network. I also thought the compensation and hours were fair for an intern.