Baker Tilly Accounting Internship logo

Baker Tilly Accounting Internship
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP

“Looking for a challenge as a staff member at a top accounting firm? Look no further to develop personally and professionally.”
Chicago, IL2019VERIFIED INTERN

The people, the work, the environment, the opportunities

The fact that is was only 8 weeks and I could not start sooner

I wish I knew how hard it was going to be to make the decision to leave for school again.

Advice to Management

As an intern in a specific role, I enjoyed the work that I was placed on. However, the other inters should have been able to experience the same thing and not be placed on one project for the whole summer.