Baker Tilly Accounting Internship logo

Baker Tilly Accounting Internship
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP

“Excellent internship in which I elevated my accounting, technology and interpersonal skills.”
Madison, WI2018VERIFIED INTERN

The team treated me like I was a member of the team, and not just an intern. Additionally, there was a nice balance of mentoring, as I received help when I was stuck, but I had a lot of freedom to try new things on my own.

For a couple of weeks, especially leading up to tax day, the hours were fairly long. However, that is the seasonality of public accounting, and the hours were about what I had expected.

I asked a lot of questions during the interviewing process of the potential employers and of older students who had gone through their internships already, so I had a pretty good idea of what to expect.

But, I would ask questions about whether you could try out auditing and tax, hours expectations, and what different industry opportunities exist within the firm.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend