Armanino LLP Audit, Tax and Consulting Internship logo

Armanino LLP Audit, Tax and Consulting Internship
Armanino LLP

“Great firm culture - Armanino really is People First”
2020VERIFIED INTERN

Armanino did a good job diversifying which clients they gave us and I appreciated the actual work experience with multiple client engagements that exposed me to many different sections of an audit. The people I worked with were amazing and everyone was willing to help and give advice.

Due to COVID-19, Armanino cut short our internship from an original 8/9 week to 5 weeks and made the audit internship half-time. I really wish we could have worked longer hours or for more weeks to get more exposure. (Still, happy we had something though!)

Armanino trains you basically from scratch. They don't expect you to know much about accounting, but you should probably have taken at least an intro accounting course to make life easier. Armanino really values a curious, willing-to-learn attitude.