Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. The company's legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, Schneider has grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (annual revenue in 2018) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
In the last 6 years, the Schneider program has hired more than 70 interns each summer across three different countries, representing more than 40 colleges & universities. They connect these students to experienced professionals in the business. The program also forges connections through programming & networking events like the intern onboarding, Driver Experience training, executive brown bag sessions, senior service days and “College to Career” panels.
Internship positions can include opportunities in many locations and areas of the organization, such as Customer Service, Operations, Driver Services, Recruiting, Sales, Human Resources, Finance, TECH and more!
An internship at Schneider is an excellent opportunity for you to tie what you have learned in the classroom into real-world experience. You will develop many skills to include:
- -Communication, Relationship Building, and Networking Skills
- -Customer Management Skills
- -Transportation and Logistics Knowledge
Qualified candidates should possess the following criteria:
• Be currently enrolled in college or technical school and have completed your Freshman year
• Pursuing a Business, Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology or Technology degree or a major relevant to the work at Schneider
• Cumulative GPA of a 3.0 or greater
• Contemporary knowledge of automated systems and personal computers.
• Analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently and build relationships
• Paid Internship
• Developmental opportunities, designed specifically for associates in the Intern Program
• Flexible hours – Summer and Year-Round Opportunities
• Comprehensive training, learning multiple facets of your department or line of business
• Opportunities for full time employment after graduation offering;
• Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug and life insurance coverage
• Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Flex Time
• 401K with Company Match
• Professional, on- going Training
• Career Advancement Opportunities
3101 S. Packerland Dr.
Green Bay, WI 54313
Number of Interns: 51 to 100
Compensation/Benefits: Academic Credit, Paid
Academic Level: College Freshmen, College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Graduate Students, Business School Students, Law School Students
Degree Track: Associate’s Degree, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Juris Doctor, Master of Arts, Master of Business Administration, Master of Science
Industry Experience: 0-1 year
Minimum GPA Preferred: 3.00-3.49
Des Moines, IA
Farmington Hills, MI
Green Bay, WI
Mira Loma, CA
Salt Lake Cty, UT
West Memphis, AR
Mexico City, Mexico