This isn’t your average summer internship. It’s a 10-week paid, skill-enriching, innovation-generating summer advantage. At Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., we innovate, we collaborate and we deliver. We’re counting on our interns to bring fresh ideas and add to the exciting projects in the works.
See how our previous Summer Interns would describe our culture: Our Culture in One Word
As an intern at our corporate headquarters in Miami, Florida, you’ll be part of a dynamic, global workforce. You will be exposed to real life business situations and work on projects alongside our employees.
Your summer will include ship visits, community projects, and even a chance to pick the brain of executives during Executive Spotlights. You’ll have a chance to gain insight into how we create the products, systems and services that help deliver the best vacations at sea.
• Currently enrolled in a 4-year Bachelor or Graduate degree program
• A minimum cumulative 3.2 GPA on a 4.0 scale
• Must have authorization to work in the U.S. on a permanent and ongoing basis
• Strong analytical skills
• Self-driven and motivated
• Exceptional communication skills (both oral and written)
• Emulates pride, passion and commitment for their job and conveys excitement and enthusiasm for RCL.
• Values teamwork and collaboration
• Proven leadership ability, either in a student organization, project, and/or outside the classroom
• Demonstrates a passion for service and commitment to dedicated to continuous improvement
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132
Number of Interns: 51 to 100
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Recent College Graduates, Graduate Students, Business School Students, Law School Students
Degree Track: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Juris Doctor, Master of Business Administration, Master of Science