The Royal Caribbean Summer Intern Program will include ship visits, community projects, and even a chance to pick the brain of executives during Executive Spotlights. You’ll have a chance to gain insight into how products are created that help deliver the best vacations at sea. Some perks include: philanthropy days, transportation incentives and the most incredible view of Miami.
Royal Caribbean offers a 11-week paid, skill-enriching, innovation-generating summer advantage. No matter which team an intern is on, they innovate, collaborate and deliver.
As an intern at Royal Caribbean's corporate headquarters, you’ll be part of a top-notch global workforce. You will be exposed to real life business situations and work on projects alongside employees, all the while learning relevant skills that will make your resume look good.
From advertising to engineering to finance, the internships cover a huge variety of departments. Junior and senior undergraduates, graduate students and recent graduates who are passionate about the travel industry are encouraged to apply. Depending on the department, interns will create dashboards in PowerBi for the Treasury team, develop new content and design for the mobile app that cruises guests use on a daily basis, or even lead new global initiatives as a Diversity & Inclusion intern.
• Currently enrolled in a 4-year Bachelor or Graduate related degree program
• Must have authorization to work in the U.S. on a permanent and ongoing basis
• Must be able to be employed from May 26th to August 7th on a full-time basis
• Self-driven and motivated
• Exceptional communication skills (both oral and written)
• Emulates pride, passion and commitment for their job and conveys excitement and enthusiasm for RCL.
• Excited to collaborate and eager to learn from others
• Proven leadership ability, either in a student organization, project, and/or outside the classroom
• Demonstrates a passion for service and commitment to continuous improvement
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Compensation/Benefits: Academic Credit, Paid
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Recent College Graduates, Graduate Students, Business School Students, Law School Students
Degree Track: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Juris Doctor, Master of Business Administration, Master of Science
Minimum GPA Preferred: 3.00-3.49