Our team members make that purpose come to life in our over 7,800 stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, in our call centers, distribution centers, on-site clinics, specialty pharmacies and corporate offices. In fact, those daily demonstrations of our purpose have helped Walgreens become an industry leader and a household name.
Walgreens has something for everyone who wants to build a successful career. Here, you’ll find supportive co-workers, an innovative environment and the tools you need to grow your skills, help build healthy communities and advance your career.
As the nation's leading pharmacy, we seek professional individuals to fill key positions at Walgreens, ensuring our leadership and taking us to even higher levels of growth, profitability, innovation and customer service.
Ten weeks that could change your future! At Walgreens, you have the best of both worlds: the training, support and resources of one of America's largest retail organizations behind you, plus the encouragement to be a true entrepreneur. Because we want you to succeed in your retail career, we've created a comprehensive, step-by-step management development program (LEAP) that will equip you to become a Walgreens store manager, and from there — depending on your career goals — to move into higher levels of retail management at Walgreens.
• Interns will work with experienced store managers to learn about store operations, management responsibilities, merchandising, advertising, inventory, and human resources.
• By the end of your ten-week internship, you'll know just what it means to manage a Walgreens store.
• It’s also an opportunity for us to seek exceptional students, prior to their senior year of college, to train for future management consideration.
• Lead, Engage, Advance, Perform. (LEAP) is a comprehensive management development program including workshops, online learning and on the job coaching/mentoring preparing Assist Store Manager Trainees for a store management career path.
• Minimum GPA: 2.75
• The internship is conducted between the months of May through August.
• Interns are paid hourly
• $14.00 per hour
• Interns are scheduled for 40-hour work week
102 Wilmot Road
Deerfield, IL 60712
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Juniors