At Kohl's, our mission is to inspire and empower families to lead fulfilled lives. And there's no more rewarding job than that. Because it's not just about selling things. It's about letting customers konw that the things that make their lives better are within their reach. We build great brands, launch new technologies to make shopping easier, contribute our time and dollars to improve the world we live in and dream up ways to empower our customers and Associates to create a life they love. Our Associates make a difference in the lives of our customers. Let us make a difference in yours.
- The internship program is 8-10 weeks depending on your location. Internships are at our Stores, Corporate Office, Fulfillment Centers and Credit Operations facilities. Store Management internships are across the country. Corporate internships are just outside Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Credit internships are in Dallas, San Antonio and Milwaukee. Fulfillment internships are in Monroe OH, Edgewood MD, DeSoto TX and San Bernardino CA.
- The goal of the program is to give interns real work that will give them exposure to what a full time job would look like at the company.
- Internships are paid but vary based on location and position.
- Corporate benefits include housing, transportation and other events throughout the Milwaukee area.
- Preferred Junior standing
- Field of study ranges from Management, Retail Merchandising, Software Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Apparel design and more.
- Leadership experience and great communication skills required
- The internship is 8-10 weeks over the summer.
- We consider students in good academic standing
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive
Menomonee Falls, WI
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Juniors
Los Angeles, CA
San Antonio, TX