An immersive 11 week internship where you can participate in meaningful real-world work assignments, gain cross-functional team exposure and present an end-of-program project.
Placement may include Merchandising, Software Engineering, Technology, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing or eCommerce. With extensive mentoring and exposure to senior leadership through an Executive Speaker Series, this internship opens the door to full-time opportunities. Throughout the summer you will have the opportunity to participate in special intern-only networking, sports and social events.
Housing is provided for interns living outside the Pittsburgh metro area.
- A competitive spirit with a passion for results
- An interest and confidence in working with data and numbers; strong mathematical/quantitative skills highly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to independently make data-driven recommendations
- A curiosity and desire to learn about consumer and retail trends, including customer demographics, purchasing influencers and emerging technology
- Dynamic written and verbal communication style to read and write reports, as well as communicate cross functionally and vertically throughout the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
Potential candidates should have:
- A GPA of 3.2 or higher
- For Merchandising, a major in Management, Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain, Marketing or other related business or retail major
- For other positions major requirement varies based on role
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- An ability to relocate to the Pittsburgh, PA area for the summer
DSG University Relations Team
Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc.
345 Court St
Coraopolis, PA 15108
Number of Interns: 21 to 50
Compensation/Benefits: Academic Credit, Paid
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Juniors