CDW is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. CDW’s fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces and workspaces of more than 250,000 companies, from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. We’ve powered record-breaking data traffic at a Super Bowl stadium and equipped mom-and-pop stores with POS systems for Small Business Saturday. We’ve helped hospitals keep medical records secure from data breeches and we’ve migrated a university business school to the cloud.
An internship with CDW will provide college students a real-world business experience, unmatched by any other typical 10-week summer internship experience. CDW is a unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers. Everywhere an intern turns, they will find coworkers working collaboratively together, solving problems together and winning together.
Each intern has projects specific to his/her team and department, which helps the individual grow their career to the next level. Whether it is shadowing a coworker or collaborating with other interns, CDW provides each intern with resources to succeed in their internship as well as in a post-graduation opportunity. Last year, 63% of Summer Interns were offered returning internship positions or full-time positions upon graduation.
Perks of Being an Intern with CDW
- Speaker series
- Lunch or other meals
- Gym membership
- Attendance at company parties or other special events
Programming Events Include but not Limited to:
- Lean Six Sigma Training
- Professional Development Days
- Executive Level Networking
- CDW Partner Visits
- CDW Capabilities Overview and Facilities Tours
- Chicago, IL
- Lincolnshire, IL
- Vernon Hills, IL
- Madison, WI
Internships are Available in the Following Areas (vary each summer)
- Product and Partner Management
- Information Technology
- Strategic Solutions & Services
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate college/university program as of June of the participating year.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Available to work a 40-hour week within standard business hours throughout the summer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong presentation skills, including ability to develop and deliver PowerPoint presentations.
- Microsoft Office skills including, but not limited to Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Motivated to excel in the role.
- Must be authorized to work for CDW in the United States; immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
120 S. Riverside Plaza
Chicago, IL 60606
Number of Interns: 51 to 100
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Freshmen, College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors
Vernon Hills, IL