Campus Interns focus on building existing relationships with IT professionals within the University to increase CDW presence and identify larger IT opportunities.
The Campus Intern Program has been in place since 2005 and was Top Ranked in various Vault Best Internship categories two years in a row, placing #7 for The Best Tech and Engineering Internships and in the Top 50 nationwide as well as other categories in 2019!
Interns play an active role by connecting IT departments, university administration and CDW to impact the learning environment at their University.
This year-round internship provides real-world career experience all without leaving your campus. You will have the opportunity to partner with experienced sales professionals and become part of a team that is highly focused on enhancing the technology footprint at your campus.
This is a fun and dynamic experience that compliments any business discipline. Campus interns are given a fair range of autonomy and responsibility as they build skills in enterprise account management.
Campus Intern Responsibilities:
• Research and identify campus structure as it pertains to information technology (IT)
• Provide on-campus support to our existing customer base while discovering and developing new relationships and business opportunities
• Educate customers on CDW•G by highlighting the value and expertise offered to the University
• Participate in ongoing professional and technical trainings
• Impact the learning environment and technology experience by leveraging your authentic student voice in conversations with IT influencers
• Attend campus events showcasing CDW•G & partners presence
• Freshman, Sophomore or Junior who is interested in business and technology
• Strong organization and time management skills to work in an independent environment
• Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner with all levels of an organization
• Availability to work on campus for 15-25 hour/week within standard business hours
• Must be enrolled at university indicated in job title
• Must be authorized to work for CDW in the United States; immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
120 S. Riverside Plaza
Chicago, IL 60606
Number of Interns: 21 to 50
Compensation/Benefits: Academic Credit, Paid
Duration: Longer than 12 months
Academic Level: College Freshmen, College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors
Degree Track: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science