UPRR internships offer a mix of work experience, professional development and networking opportunities. Internships are designed to introduce Union Pacific and career opportunities.
Interns will work on challenging, real-world projects and gain hands-on experience and support.
Summer Interns at UPRR will build knowledge and experience in core business groups to understand the vision, business objectives, processes, systems, and services. Interns have extensive contact with peers and interaction with senior leaders. Opportunities to put leadership, technical skills and business knowledge to immediate use through high value project assignments. Internships available in core department business groups may be determined by business need.
Summer Interns work full-time from May/early June through the beginning of August.
Basic Scope Data:
- Learn and perform core department business group work tasks, processes, and customer services
- Perform administrative support for department business group managers
- Develop and execute project action plans and perform team assignments
- Build and strengthen a network of professional contact within departments and across the company
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Assist with project management for various company initiatives and complete administrative tasks and special projects
Union Pacific Railroad Company Inc
1400 Douglas Street
Omaha, NE 68179
Phone: (402) 544-4914
Number of Interns: 51 to 100
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Freshmen, College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Graduate Students, Business School Students, Law School Students
Degree Track: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Juris Doctor, Master of Arts, Master of Business Administration, Master of Science
Minimum GPA Preferred: 3.00-3.49