2021 Vault Rankings
The CSL Behring Internship Program is a hands-on experience that showcases the global company's daily operations in an innovative and collaborative environment. The 12-week program immerses students in meaningful and impactful projects that contribute to CSL Behring's promise to save lives. Participants also receive professional development and networking opportunities through leadership seminars, a mentorship program, community outreach, and team activities designed specifically for interns.
CSL Behring interns work closely with their designated business function to contribute to a diverse and inclusive environment, emphasizing the CSL Values: Patient Focus, Innovation, Integrity, Collaboration, and Superior Performance. Interns gain hands-on experience in the biotherapeutics industry while assisting with important projects.
Intern responsibilities may include:
- Assemble data and associated analysis required to enable data driven decisions by the organization, identify risks and issues, and optimize planning.
- Create performance reports that provide an understanding of the organization’s performance.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and enhance dashboards.
- Support the use of business intelligence and benchmarking data to compare performance to the industry and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Support ad hoc requests for new data and reporting for operational and project support.
- Comply with requirements from CSL Behring’s Safety Program, including Health and Safety mandates and OSHA requirements.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement through evaluating data, training and communication with management, with a focus on operational efficiency.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
- Enrollment in a 4-year university with progression toward an undergraduate or graduate degree in a related field
- Completion of sophomore year prior to the internship start date
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- 3.0 GPA or higher, demonstrated academic achievement
Why Intern Here
Each day more than 27,000 employees around the globe come to work at CSL with a shared purpose: delivering on our promise. Whether they work in a laboratory, an office or one of our manufacturing sites, saving lives and protecting public health are at the center of everything we do.
Our people can enjoy Promising Futures where they fulfill their individual career aspirations and potential and are inspired by a purpose-driven company with a values-based culture. Our environment is collaborative, global and dynamic, which fosters innovation and motivates the best and brightest to succeed.
1020 First Avenue
King of Prussia, 19406-0901
Number of Interns: 51 to 100
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Academic Level: College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Graduate Students, Business School Students
Degree Track: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Master of Business Administration, Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy
Minimum GPA Preferred: 3.00-3.49
King of Prussia, PA