We have a diverse asset base with significant reserves and large positions in our core development programs (Eagle Ford, Altamont, Wolfcamp, and Haynesville).
- Our Eagle Ford division focuses on our oil and liquids rich assets in the Eagle Ford Shale of Texas.
- Our Central division includes our Altamont program, comprised of multipay oil assets located in the Uintah Basin in Utah.
- Our Southern division includes our Wolfcamp Shale oil program.
- In our Haynesville program, we focus on natural gas production from the Haynesville shale.
At EP Energy, our vision is to be the E&P industry leader known for extraordinary people, exceptional performance, and enduring partnerships. For us, that means:
- Our college intern program extends the possibilities of a career at EP Energy to young professionals and offers a full immersion in the EP Energy experience. Our interns receive first-hand perspectives on business issues directly from EP Energy leaders, direct mentorship from industry professionals, extensive cross-training for exposure to all phases of the oil and natural gas industry, and more. Our college intern programs are one more way we’re helping shape the future of energy.
- We’re committed to helping new professionals build careers in the energy industry. That’s why we offer comprehensive development programs for emerging professionals in land management, engineering, and the geosciences. Rotational assignments in these disciplines and other across the company are designed to provide entry-level professionals with real work requiring real results in our operating divisions as well as an understanding of the entire organization are at the heart of these programs.
Locations: Houston, TX, Grand Cane, LA, Dilley, TX
Duration: 10-12 weeks
Compensation & Benefits: competitive hourly pay, sign on bonus
- Working towards a Bachelors or Masters Degree (depending on discipline)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Self-motivated with demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Ability to function effectively in both a team and individual environment
- Attention to detail and strong computer skills
- Valid driver’s license
Ep Energy Corporation
1001 Louisiana Street
Houston, TX 77018
Number of Interns: 10 to 20
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Recent College Graduates