Medtronic's LDRP Summer Associate Program is designed for highly talented MBA candidates with a strong desire to stretch their abilities and enhance their leadership potential. Whether you're interested in Marketing, Business Development, Strategy, the internships feature exciting, strategic positions with lots of responsibility and frequent exposure to company leaders, where you can quickly make meaningful contributions.
In addition to a challenging 10-12 week internship assignment, you'll have opportunities to experience the company culture though social events, networking opportunities, and volunteer activities. Internships are available in numerous U.S. locations, including the Bay Area, Southern California, Minneapolis, Colorado, Florida, and Tennessee; spanning sectors such as cardiac rhythm management, cardiovascular, spine, neuromodulation and diabetes. High-performing summer associates are considered for full-time opportunities in Leadership Development Rotation Program.
Candidates MUST meet the following minimum qualifications:
- MBA in process
- Three or more years of previous professional and relevant work experience
- Excellent communication, leadership, and strategic-thinking skills
- Bright, flexible, adaptable and results-oriented
- Highly mobile; willing to pursue multiple different geographic assignments; able to relocate
- Experience in the medical or healthcare field is preferred but not required
- Eligible to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis
Corporate Campus Programs
710 Medtronic Parkway NE
Minneapolis, MN 55432
Number of Interns: 21 to 50
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: Business School Students