As an engineering intern, you will be immersed in Medtronic's mission- driven culture, while gaining meaningful work experiences that helps you grow. You will work with leaders who are eager to help you achieve your goals and excel on your intern project. And you will network with your peers to experience the company's culture through a variety of social events and volunteer activities. High-performing interns will be considered for full-time opportunities in the organization, including the Operations Leadership Development Program.
Candidates must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Undergraduate sophomore or junior level in standing, or masters level student
- Graduating seniors MUST have been accepted to a graduate program.
- Students graduating with their master’s degree are not eligible for an internship, but are encouraged to explore full-time opportunities at jobs.medtronic.com.
- Majoring in: computer, electrical, biomedical or mechanical engineering or related field
- Has a minimum 3.0 out of a 4.0 cumulative GPA
- Is legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis and does not require sponsorship in the future for an employment visa
710 Medtronic Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55432
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Sophomores, College Juniors, Graduate Students
Miami Lakes, FL
New Haven, CT
North Haven, CT
Santa Ana, CA
Santa Rosa, CA