Making healthcare better is our priority, and we believe medical technology can play an even greater role in improving people’s lives. With challenges facing families and healthcare systems — such as rising costs, aging populations, and the burden of chronic disease — we are using the power of technology to take healthcare Further, Together.
Innovation and collaboration are central to who we are. Since the late 1940s, we have been working with others to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life. Today, we are a medical technology leader, employing more than 84,000 people worldwide, and offering therapies and solutions that enable greater efficiency, access, and value — for healthcare systems, providers, and the people they serve.
As an engineering intern, you will be immersed in our innovative, mission- driven culture, while gaining meaningful work experiences that help you grow. You will work with leaders who are eager to help you achieve your goals and excel on your intern project. And you will network with your peers to experience our dynamic culture through a variety of social events and volunteer activities. High-performing interns will be considered for full-time opportunities in our organization, including the Operations Leadership Development Program.
We're looking for highly talented graduate and undergraduate candidates who want to make meaningful contributions to Medtronic. Candidates must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Undergraduate sophomore or junior level in standing, or masters level student
- Graduating seniors MUST have been accepted to a graduate program.
- Students graduating with their master’s degree are not eligible for an internship, but are encouraged to explore full-time opportunities at jobs.medtronic.com.
- Majoring in: computer, electrical, biomedical or mechanical engineering or related field
- Has a minimum 3.0 out of a 4.0 cumulative GPA
- Is legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis and does not require sponsorship in the future for an employment visa
710 Medtronic Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55432
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Sophomores, College Juniors, Graduate Students
Miami Lakes, FL
New Haven, CT
North Haven, CT
Santa Ana, CA
Santa Rosa, CA