The Summer Internship Program allows students the opportunity to work on meaningful and exciting projects that will give them the hands-on experience they need to build a solid foundation for their future. As an intern, students will have the opportunity to participate in a formalized program, designed to increase knowledge of Cardinal Health and the healthcare industry as well as develop essential leadership and communication skills. Interns will be given the opportunity to explore different career paths and interview for full-time roles upon successful completion of the program.
Why Choose the Cardinal Health Summer Internship Program?
- Early responsibility and experience: Interns work with other Cardinal Health professionals on their team, as well as business partners, customers and vendors on substantial projects in addition to daily work. At the end of the summer, each intern has the opportunity to showcase their work in a presentation to business leaders.
- Networking: Interns have the opportunity to network executive leaders, managers and other professionals through both formal and informal networking events.
- Mentoring: Interns are provided a mentor to help guide and answer questions throughout the program.
- Career & Professional Development: Interns attend workshops to enhance business acumen and professionalism. They also have the chance to learn from key business leaders through the “Executive Speaker Series.”
- Feedback: In addition to daily and weekly feedback, interns will complete two performance evaluations to enhance their development.
- Community Service: Interns will have the chance the give back to the local communities in various organized events.
- Camaraderie: Did we mention fun? The program offers multiple social and team-building events to help build a solid network of peers!
Cardinal Health Systems, Inc.
7000 Cardinal Place
Dublin, OH 43017
Number of Interns: 51 to 100
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Juniors, College Seniors