Viacom Internships offer endless ways to explore potential careers through an immersive, paid program that encourages you to bring your passions and insights to work every day. The focus of our program is to develop and retain interns for future career opportunities.
We’re looking for rising juniors, seniors, Master’s, and law students who are ready to join a diverse, inclusive hub of creativity.
Imagine the Possibilities
Find your fit with us. Here are just a few of our departments:
- Ad Sales: Marketing & Partner Solutions
- Communications & Public Affairs
- Creative Development
- Distribution & Business Development
- Production (West Coast Only)
- Research & Data Strategy
Experience More, Learn More
Exciting perks tailored just for you!
- Speaker series with industry experts and executives at the forefront of media and entertainment
- Unique networking opportunities
- Workshops on crafting your resume, nailing interviews and overall career strategy
- Group mentorship, volunteer opportunities, on-the-job learning and so much more
- Show and movie ticket raffles
- Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate so proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
- Interns must be available a minimum of 10 weeks.
- Interns must be available at least 2 full days per week in the fall/spring and 4-5 days per week in the summer (no weekends).
- Internships are open to rising college juniors and seniors, though some departments also accept Master's students and law students. *Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your school confirming you are a matriculated junior, senior, Master's student or law student.
- College credit is not required, but we will provide appropriate documentation if needed.
Viacom Campus to Career
New York, NY
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Juniors, College Seniors, Graduate Students, Business School Students, Law School Students
New York, NY