WHV Investments, Inc. is a multi-boutique asset manager offering equity investment strategies in a variety of market cap segments and geographic exposures, and a long/short alternative credit strategy. We utilize our professionals’ extensive, diverse experience to uniquely identify and engage exceptional investment teams in creating compelling investment strategies for our clients. As individuals and as a firm, we are solemn in our duty to steward capital in a responsible and sustainable manner in fulfilling the commitment we’ve made to our clients: to seek to deliver superior returns. WHV Investments is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Seattle, Denver, and New York.
The selected intern(s) will assist with executing marketing design and business intelligence projects and ensure smooth and efficient workflow of various initiates. The role will require working with various members of the Intermediary, Institutional, and Marketing teams while playing a hands-on role with any ad-hoc requests. During this internship you will learn how to use Adobe Suite programs, Client Relationship management software, big data spreadsheets, and various data extracting databases.
This is a paid internship and it also includes office meals once a week, team events, and the use of an ergonomic stand up desk if interested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Able to complete projects on tight deadlines while communicating through a fast-paced environment
- Proactive orientation towards executing tasks and projects given limited direction
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Thought process and drive to go above and beyond what is asked
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Recent undergraduate degree or currently junior/senior level college student, with an emphasis in finance, business, economics, marketing, accounting or related field preferred
- M-F minimum 30-40 hours
- Minimum 10-12 week commitment
44 Cook Street
Denver, CO 80206
Number of Interns: Less than 10
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Academic Level: College Freshmen, College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Recent College Graduates
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA