For more than a century, Thrivent has helped Christians make wise money choices that reflect their values while offering them opportunities to demonstrate their generosity where they live, work and worship. Thrivent fosters a diverse workforce to serve their diverse membership, reflecting a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and enhancing an inclusive workplace.
Thrivent's IT Internship Program is designed to give undergrads a meaningful robust work experience that provides a deeper understanding of IT in a corporate setting and its relationship to the greater organization.
Are you someone who has a strong work ethic and is passionate about developing creative technical solutions to tackle complex problems within an organization? This internship is an excellent opportunity for those who have a proven history of complex problem-solving. As an intern, you will help equip Thrivent to better serve our customers through analysis, detail-oriented thinking, and problem-solving with a variety of applications, all while aligning with organizational goals.
Thrivent’s IT Interns work full-time M-F during normal business hours over the summer months. As internships align to specific roles in the organization, they vary in tool and skills requirement per position.
A few examples of hard skill requirements for our varied IT Internships are: Object oriented programming, infrastructure support, system administration, data analysis, data testing, scripting, and design.
No matter the role, the ideal candidates will all have met certain education requirements, and have special capabilities and strengths:
- Currently pursuing an undergrad degree Computer Science, MIS and the like
- Have academic status of a junior or senior preferred
- Focus on excellent academic performance with GPA of 3.0 or above
- Display high technical aptitude
- Experienced as solid team player
- Are self-directed, with strong personal management and organization skills
- Possess strong problem solving skills with ability to handle ambiguity
- Able to work fulltime in Appleton WI/Minneapolis MN during normal business hours thru summer
- Have a passion for Thrivent Financial’s mission to serve our members and communities
4321 N. Ballard Rd
Appleton, WI 54919
Number of Interns: 21 to 50
Academic Level: College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors