Nomura seeks high impact students to join the Firm as Summer Analysts in our Investment Banking Team. The Summer Analyst Program runs for 10 weeks, during which Analysts will enjoy extensive contact with Nomura professionals at all levels through discussion groups, seminars and informal social functions. During the course of the internship, Summer Analysts benefit from working closely with a buddy and interacting regularly with a senior mentor.
Nomura’s Investment Banking group provides a vast array of advisory and capital-raising solutions to corporations, institutions and governments. We synchronize our established Japanese client base with a global network and provide truly world-class services.
What’s your role?
Deal Execution: You will work closely with clients and execution teams on live transactions, including mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, capital raisings, financings, and derivative transactions.
Client Relationship Management: You can expect to generate and present ideas at client meetings as a member of a deal team alongside senior bankers.
Strategic Analysis: Through financial, structural and business risk analysis, you will support transactions and client presentations.
New Business Development: You will actively participate in the effort to pitch and win new mandates from clients, leverage proprietary content and ideas.
Intern Qualifications *
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding technical and analytical skills
- Enthusiasm for both quantitative-driven and qualitative-focused situations
- Exceptional attention to detail and enthusiasm
- Ability to develop understanding of financial products
- Willingness to work hard as part of a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial setting
• Outstanding academic qualifications; strong GPA
• Pursuing a BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university, graduating between December 2020 and June 2021
US Graduate Recruiting
Nomura Holdings, Inc.
309 West 49th Street
New York, NY
Number of Interns: Varies
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Juniors
Degree Track: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science
Minimum GPA Preferred: 3.00-3.49
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA