This Internship Program will provide exposure to many facets of the financial services profession, including marketing, sales, recruiting and operations. The opportunity to work alongside management by assisting in efforts to recruit and select financial professionals. Formal coaching and feedback from experienced management professionals.
An opportunity for top students to gain relevant work experience in various aspects of Financial Services. The program offers students challenging and meaningful work that allows them to demonstrate their abilities, apply knowledge acquired through college courses, and evaluate future employment opportunities within the Company.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Quantitative and analytical skills are desirable
- Students from all academic majors may be considered
- Resourceful, flexible and creative
- Superior communication skills (both oral and written)
- Candidate must be currently enrolled full-time in college
- Leadership skills
- Minimum 3.2 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) preferred
Prudential Financial, Inc.
213 Washington Street
Mail Stop NJ-02-12-01
Newark, NJ 07102
Number of Interns: 51 to 100
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors
Degree Track: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science
Minimum GPA Preferred: 3.00-3.49