We are seeking individuals who are:
- Juniors, Seniors and Graduate Students
- GPA of 2.0 of higher
- Interested in being an entrepreneur
- Involved on campus in student organizations, athletics or involved in their communities
Here's what we ask of you:
- Time: 10 to 20 hours per week, schedule permitting
- Positive Attitude: A willingness to learn and a desire to excel
- Integrity: Respect a tradition that has existed since 1845
- Reliability: Attend all scheduled meeting and training sessions
The rewards are more fulfilling than you could imagine – it's more than an experience and a paycheck.
As a licensed College Agent, you will have the ability to make a lasting impact on your client's lives by helping them set and reach their important financial goals.
You may help:
- Young parents provide financial security for their children should something happen to them unexpectedly.
- Business owners save for retirement and protect the business they have spent a lifetime building.
- People like your parents plan for the likelihood of extended care for an illness, while protecting the assets they have worked so hard to accumulate.
You will make this impact by:
- Scheduling appointments and meeting with potential clients
- Analyzing the information you gather
- Making product recommendations/sales to help them meet their insurance and financial goals
Most important, you will provide ongoing service and support to these policyholders. As your client's needs and goals change, you'll help them adjust their financial goals to meet these changing needs
At New York Life we strive to be the best every day, the same as you. Here are just a few of our recent recognitions:
- Ranks #86 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012.
- Profiles in Diversity Journal - 2011 Diversity Leader Award
- 2011 National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) Top 50 Companies for Executive Women
- Corporate Equity Index - 2011 Best Places to Work for Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender (LGBT) Equality
Take the first step to your future success and by becoming a part of “the company you keep!"
We are looking for juniors, seniors, and graduate students from all backgrounds.
• Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
• Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships
• Fearless, positive attitude, and willingness to be accountable for results
• Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills
• Desire for continuous learning
• Good communicator with excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
Must be a US Citizen or permanent US resident.
New York Life Insurance Company
Phone: (914) 846 3296
Number of Interns: Varies
Compensation/Benefits: Paid, Stipend
Academic Level: College Juniors, College Seniors, Graduate Students, Business School Students, Law School Students