2019 Vault Rankings
If you are looking for an internship that provides real-world, professional work experience and the opportunity to be a valued contributor (not just an expert on making the boss’ coffee), look no further. Aflac is ready for you.
At Aflac we value the spirit of innovation that our Interns bring to our organization. We rely on interns to contribute a fresh perspective on projects that directly improve the service experience that our policyholders worldwide receive in their time of need.
Aflac Internship provides an elite opportunity for top students to explore their field of interest in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, Accounting, Strategic Management, Compliance, and Legal. We believe in giving Interns the career development tools and job enrichment opportunities they need to grow and blossom into Aflac’s future workforce of professional thought leaders.
- 10 Week Paid Summer Internship (June – August)
- Fully Furnished Corporate Housing
- An assigned mentor who will partner with various business leads to design meaningful projects
- Hands-on experience with multiple parts of our internal operations, marketing, sales, financial services, information technology, and/or other key functions through day-to-day interactions
- Periodic check-ins, lunches, leadership engagements, and other social activities with senior business leaders within Aflac
HaQuasha Terry – University Relations
Number of Interns: 21 to 50
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Juniors, College Seniors, Recent College Graduates, Business School Students, Law School Students
Minimum GPA Preferred: 3.00-3.49
New York, NY