WIPRO is seeking to hire talented individuals to develop and groom them into highly capable and motivated business leaders, who will help shape its illustrious future, 2016 and beyond.
The internship program aims to hire interns who will, on successful completion of their internship, potentially be identified to become a part of our Global 100 leadership program, an 18 months rigorous induction and development program with exposure to various SBU, Service Lines & Functions across our global locations.
The Global 100 Internship Program is a dedicated 8 week program which would expose interns to extensive strategic engagements, emerging technologies such as Big data, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud - and allow them to work collaboratively with SMEs, Wipro leadership, Clients & other MBAs in Bangalore, India.
This internship would provide interns with high visibility reporting, mentoring from strong line managers and work experience in an emerging economy to help them develop a holistic understanding of the IT industry and a global mindset.
Sample Projects Include:
- Shape Wipro’s Internet of Things (IoT)/Connected Devices strategic perspective. Deliverables include: a marketing plan, financial impact assessment & business model.
- Lead and Execute strategy for MAS (Mining Advisory Services) business to accelerate or modify our approach and/or products.
- Developing a Customer Loyalty framework using the Site Signature data for Wipro's EcoEnergy Business.
- Driving Wipro’s “product partnership” go-to-market strategy for a key client in the Communication Service Providers (CSP) industry.
- Conduct a medtech/professional services industry analysis to unearth tech trends, M&As, market movements, outsourcing trends for the Medical Devices & Services industry.
- Establishing seamless execution strategy for biggest end user computing deal for a MNC automation company.
We are targeting MBA's from top 20 ranked progams (per US News) in the US and outside with Melbourne School of Business, London Business School and INSEAD.
Must be pursuing an MBA
Must have current permanent work authorization in Canada, US, Australia, UK/EU
Seeking folks with less than 5 years exp
3575 Piedmont Rd.
building 15, ste. 600
Atlanta, GA 30305
Number of Interns: 21 to 50
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: Graduate Students
Mountain View, CA
New York, NY
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
London, United Kingdom