At MasterCard, we drive change—change that makes a positive difference in the lives of our customers. This means that we're always looking for new ideas, always encouraging fresh thinking, and always collaborating with our partners around the world. It's this commitment to continual improvement that has led us to create the most innovative payments products and services in the world.
We constantly challenge the established ways of doing things to find new ways to help our customers. This commitment has led to not only the world's fastest payments process network, but also to the development of some of today's most innovative products and services—from the "tap and go" convenience of PayPass to systems-wide solutions that help corporations fight fraud and manage their data more effectively.
This is not your average observe-to-learn internship. You'll work closely with MasterCard business managers on real projects. You'll be expected to contribute ideas and complete important tasks by established deadlines. You'll also work with your interns on other special projects that will give you the opportunity to have fun while contributing to a good cause.
Our ten week internship program starts early June and includes:
o Group workshops
o Focus groups
o Lunch and Learn sessions with senior level management
o End of summer presentation to peers and MasterCard employees
• Program is open to Undergraduate students graduating in 2014 & 2015
• Minimum overall GPA of 3.2
• Students must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and have successfully completed relevant coursework
• Strong academic performance required
• Available to work from June – September 2014
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects concurrently; keen analytical and proven problem solving skills; strong strategic and conceptual aptitude; proven team player with excellent interpersonal skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Since MasterCard will not cover any costs associated with relocation or housing, please take that into consideration when applying for the program.
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. for the duration of this program without MasterCard sponsorship.
Global Talent Acquisition
2000 Purchase Street
Purchase, NY 10577
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Juniors, College Seniors, Business School Students
New York, NY
Saint Louis, MO
San Francisco, CA
London, United Kingdom
São Paulo, Brazil