DaVita Healthcare Partners Inc., a Fortune 400 company, is a leading global provider of kidney care, delivering dialysis services and education to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. DaVita was founded on the principle of being a community first and a company second.
DaVita’s Redwoods Leadership Development Program will challenge you with maximum responsibility while supporting you with comprehensive training and mentorship. As a participant in the summer program you will find the professional experience intense and the personal experience enriching.
The Summer Analyst Development Program is a ten week internship for students between their junior and senior years of school. Analysts participate in a project that will directly impact a variety of operational and strategic initiatives that span DaVita’s global business. As an analyst, you will be exposed to the business and operational cornerstones that make DaVita the leading healthcare provider that it is today.
After a successful summer internship, Summer Analysts are ideally offered a position in the Redwoods Analyst Leadership Development Program upon completion of their undergraduate degree.
In addition to mentorship, executive exposure and skill-building workshops, the summer curriculum includes:
- Attend deep-dive sessions about DaVita
- Complete analysts skills training
- Participate in earnings call discussions
- Shadow leaders
- Meet CEO, COO, and other executives
- Participate in a high impact project
- Present project results
- Interact with executives
- Learn from your mentors
- Hone your business acumen
LOCATION: Denver, CO
Qualifications/Skill Requirements (No healthcare background required):
- Must be junior in college to apply
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Strong analytical/financial skills
- Highly skilled in problem solving and critical thinking
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Alignment with DaVita’s Mission and Core Values
- A passion for getting things done
2000 16th Street
Denver, CO 80202
Number of Interns: 10 to 20
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Juniors