The Comcast/NBCUniversal Finance Internship Program will provide high potential, rising college seniors a unique opportunity to experience one of our many finance functions within the Comcast footprint over the course of the summer. During this time, you will have the opportunity to work in one of our many exciting locations while building your professional skill set. You will also gain exposure to key business and financial leaders and will be provided with opportunities to develop your business and financial acumen. At the conclusion of your internship, you may be considered for full-time employment, including our CORE Finance Rotational Program, to commence upon successful completion of your degree program.
Potential locations include:
- Philadelphia, PA
- New York City, NY
- Universal City, CA
- Denver, CO
- Atlanta, GA
- Hialeah, FL (outside Miami)
- Orlando, FL
- Englewood Cliffs, NJ (outside NYC)
- Stamford, CT
Our internship program runs late May – early August (11 weeks). Interns are paid an hourly rate plus a one-time signing bonus to assist with housing costs.
- Entering final year or semester of Bachelors degree program.
- Major or minor in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field.
- Minimum 3.4 cumulative GPA required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior business exposure through internships, work experiences or campus organizations preferred.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident required.
1701 JFK Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Number of Interns: 21 to 50
Compensation/Benefits: Paid, Stipend
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Juniors
Los Angeles, CA
New York, NY