1) Business units must establish a business case and/or justification must be defined (Why hire an intern?)
2) Requisition must be generated and approved before the intern is identified. (This ensures a broader, more inclusive candidate pool)
3) Specific project or learning objective must be articulated to TAG (talent acquisition group) consultant assigned the to the recruiting effort. (What will the intern gain as a result of this experience?
4) Intership location could be at any of our domestic locations. Dictated on business needs, workforce planning etc.
5) Compensation ranges from $14 -$18 per hour
Students must have completed sophomore year; enrolled in an accredited engineering program, typically familiar with tools such as AutoCAD, Microstation; course work relevant to internship for a 6-12 week period...Internships are not limited to summer.
Gannett Fleming, Inc.
207 Senate Avenue
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Number of Interns: 10 to 20
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Recent College Graduates, Law School Students
Los Angeles, CA
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA