- As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight states: Minnesota, Colorado, Texas, Wisconsin, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Michigan.
- Xcel Energy offers internships in a variety of areas, with a focus on engineering, accounting, finance, marketing, communications, information technology, human resources, legal, and technical internships. There are additional opportunities in training and other corporate support areas.
- Interns positively impact the company by completing meaningful work and partnering with their team to achieve company goals.
- Intern engagement is a priority at Xcel Energy, with interns receiving a mentor, participating in networking events, and attending tours throughout the summer. There is never a dull moment!
- While many of our internships are during the summer, there are additional year-round opportunities.
- Interns receive competitive hourly pay, paid holidays, accrue paid time off, and are eligible to participate in the company’s retirement program.
- Requirements will vary per internship, please review all applicable job descriptions carefully to make sure you meet the minimum requirements
- Applicant must be enrolled in a post-secondary institution
- Applicant must be eligible to work in the United States
Amanda Packer, PHR
401 Nicollet Mall, FL 5
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Academic Level: College Juniors, College Seniors, Graduate Students
Saint Paul, MN