Panasonic's Student Connect program promotes collaboration and innovation across all business functions by offering hands-on experience while providing students with additional benefits and learning opportunities to better prepare them for their future career.
Be part of an immersive, hands-on student program designed around your passions.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
• Collaborate alongside industry leading technical experts
• Break for lunch at the onsite café
• Basketball games and bike rides during and after work hours
• Pursuing a 4- year college degree or recently graduated in the last 6 months
• Must meet the University’s requirements for participating in the co-op/internship program.
• Interest in the automotive industry.
• Passion for car audio and infotainment systems
• Connect with our 7 core values of Untiring Effort for Improvement, Adaptability, Gratitude, Courtesy and Humility, Cooperation and Team Spirit, Fairness and Honesty, and Contribution to Society.
Panasonic Automotive Systems
776 highway 74 South
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Number of Interns: Varies
Duration: 3 to 6 months; Typically internships last 16 weeks, however students have the option to stay for additional semesters
Academic Level: College Freshmen, College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Recent College Graduates, Graduate Students, Business School Students, Law School Students
Degree Track: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Master of Arts, Master of Business Administration, Master of Science, Chartered Financial Analyst
Minimum GPA Preferred: 3.00-3.49