TRINITY is seeking talented, committed and entrepreneurial individuals to join their team as Associate Consultants Interns. At TRINITY, Associate Consultant Interns work as integral parts of external project teams comprised of skilled colleagues and management team members. This environment provides Associate Consultant Interns with exposure to a wide variety of strategic business issues, as well as the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of the life sciences industry. On each project, Associate Consultant Interns gather information, create and interpret analyses, and present findings to project teams and clients. Their work is the base upon which recommendations are ultimately grounded. Associate Consultant Interns develop their skills through undergoing extensive formal and informal training, as well as receiving mentorship that encourages them to stretch their analytical skills.
Education: Candidates should be pursuing a Bachelors degree in quantitative, or health sciences disciplines, or related fields at a top tier university; demonstrated interest in the life sciences field is a plus. The internship program is only for rising seniors.
• Initiative in previous academic and work experience
• Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint (Access knowledge a plus)
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal relations skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
• Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
230 Third Ave
Waltham, MA 02451
Number of Interns: Varies
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Juniors, Graduate Students, Business School Students
Degree Track: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Master of Business Administration, Doctor of Philosophy