Protiviti is a global consulting firm that provides consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, governance, risk and internal audit. The firm’s internship is a paid eight-week program with additional benefits offered. Interns spend time on at least two different client engagements, in the role of an entry-level consultant, and interact with project teams to help solve critical business problems for clients. Protiviti is a subsidiary of Robert Half International.
As a Protiviti intern, you will collaborate with Protiviti consulting teams to deliver client solutions for some of the world’s leading companies. Because no single competency is enough to solve the complex business problems faced by Protiviti’s clients, the firm focuses on developing interns with an understanding of the business, knowledge across solutions and industries, technical aptitude and leadership qualities that will ensure their future success.
When you join the team, you will participate in a first-class onboarding program. You will also attend The Intern Challenge, an experiential learning course to help you transition successfully into your role as an intern. Protiviti’s intern program is designed to immerse you in the firm’s business and culture, so you will work across a variety of solutions and industries and engage in internal initiatives, all of which will prepare you for your career.
With each project, Protiviti interns receive hands-on training in a nurturing environment and interact with leaders across the practice. You’ll be given specific experiences to support your career growth, skills and the needs of the business. Innovation is highly encouraged and leaders will actively ask for your ideas and insights while ensuring you receive necessary guidance and support through a network of coaches. You’ll also have opportunities to join committees, participate in employee network groups, enjoy social, civic and networking activities, and build meaningful relationships across the firm and in the community.
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL
• Working in teams, as well as independently
• Being creative and analytical
• Possessing excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
• Desiring to learn and a receptiveness to feedback and mentoring
• Displaying an interest in finance, accounting, technology and business operations
• Degree in Progress: Bachelor’s, Master’s or MBA degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., Accounting, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Data Sciences, Economics, Finance, Information Systems, Management, Marketing, and MIS)
• Cumulative Minimum GPA: 3.0 overall, 3.0 major
• Visa Status: All applicants applying for U.S. job openings need authorization to work in the United States
• Graduation Status: Must be within one year of graduation at time of internship
Casey Jo Chapman, Recruiting Manager
600 Travis Street, 8th Floor
Houston, TX 77002
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Juniors, College Seniors, Graduate Students, Business School Students
Degree Track: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Master of Arts, Master of Business Administration, Master of Science
Minimum GPA Preferred: 3.00-3.49