Mercer is a global consulting leader helping clients around the world advance the health, wealth and careers of their most vital asset — their people.
Mercer offers paid summer internships in offices across the US within the Government Human Services, Health & Benefits, Investments, Mercer Marketplace, Retirement, and Talent areas of the business. Program highlights include:
- A meaningful 10-12 week paid internship during which you will experience life as an analyst
- A mentor to provide support and guidance
- Formal training opportunities
- Most importantly, fun! You’ll network with new friends through our many business and social events
- Possible eligibility for a housing bonus (if you’re working more than 50 miles from your permanent home)