2019 Vault Rankings
InStep is Infosys’ Global Internship Program for undergraduate, graduate, MBA and PhD students from top academic institutions around the world. This internship program which is fully funded, seeks to provide you the opportunity to work on new and emerging technologies while supporting you gain international work experience and build a global network. Infosys InStep was the #1 ranked internship by Vault 2019.
Students are offered the opportunity to work on projects depending on their educational background, and work experience. Technical projects are in diverse areas involving cutting-edge technology, such as Distributed Computing, Machine Learning, NLP, Analytics, Big Data, Statistics, Knowledge Engineering, Legacy Modernization, Cyber Security, Information Management, Data Privacy, Cloud Computing, Testing, Enterprise Mobility, Internet of Things, Open Source, Web Services, Android, Mobile Application Development and Artificial Intelligence.
Business projects offer opportunities to work on areas such as Business Case Development, Business Planning, Competitive Intelligence, Consulting, Go-to-market Strategy, Industry Analysis, and Market Entry Development, in domains such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail & Consumer Goods, Energy, Communication & Services, Resources & Utilities, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Growth markets and Public Services.
The interns are inducted in already existing units with a project mentor to guide them throughout their internship. They are also given complete ownership over the projects from inception to completion. Mentors are from the top echelons of Infosys, and are leaders of certain units with experience of anchoring key projects within the organization.
- Program is open to undergraduate, graduate and PhD students
- Criteria for Engineering students: GPA of incoming student should be 3.3/4 or higher
- Criteria for Business/PhD students: Assessed on work experience (Business), research focus (PhD) and project compatibility
- Minimum academic requirement: Undergraduate, Graduate and PhD students
- Minimum academic year: Freshman
- Minimum age: 18
- Field of study: STEM, Business & Liberal Arts
- Skills & experience: Given the highly selective nature of the program, we place a strong emphasis on recruiting the best and brightest talent from around the world to work on our projects. The skill sets and areas of interest of interns should be well-aligned with the projects they are assigned.
- Time commitment: 8-12 weeks
Infosys Limited, 44
Electronics City Phase 1, Hosur Road
Bangalore, Karnataka , 560100
Phone 2: +918861207843
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Compensation/Benefits: Academic Credit, Paid, Stipend
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Freshmen, College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Recent College Graduates, Graduate Students, Business School Students, Law School Students
Degree Track: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Juris Doctor, Master of Arts, Master of Business Administration, Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy, Chartered Financial Analyst
Minimum GPA Preferred: 3.00-3.49