Research Analyst Internship (business research internship)
Are you motivated by ideas and learning? Do you consider yourself to be intellectually curious? At CEB, we are seeking undergraduate Research Analyst Interns to join our Washington, D.C. area global headquarters. As an Intern, you will contribute to the firm’s success through researching and analyzing strategic, business, and operational challenges affecting C-level executives all across the globe.
Join a Company Distinguished by its Insights.
During your 10 weeks at CEB, you will work with mentors, and engage in training designed to acquire key analytical and business skills that can contribute to your success in your future career. As an Intern at CEB, you will quickly build cross-industry business expertise. Your research will examine common challenges faced by business leaders, uncover effective solutions, and enable those business leaders to take action. Many interns continue to make an impact as full-time Analysts after graduation due to their hard work and development across the summer.
What can a CEB Internship Offer You?
- 10 week paid internship from June-August
- Mentorship opportunities
- Networking events with senior executives
- Career workshops and other training
- Social and community service events with other interns across the organization
- Opportunity for a full time offer upon completion of internship
Who is CEB?
- CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to nearly 90% of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, and more than 70% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans.
Jennifer Beyer, Talent Acquisition
Number of Interns: 10 to 20
Compensation/Benefits: Paid; $16.00 per hour
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Juniors